EVANSVILLE, Ind. (WEHT) – Time to throw out previous furnishings and home equipment for Heavy Trash Day on June 14. Items amassed that day might be furnishings, home equipment, fridges, freezers, construction fabrics, development particles and carpeting.
Further directions come with:
- Refrigerators and freezers might be picked up one after the other and provided that the refrigerants had been got rid of and tagged through a qualified.
- Carpet should be bundled, rolled up and lower into 4 toes. lengths.
- Construction fabrics and particles should be in boxes that weigh not more than 75 kilos.
- Containers should be sturdy sufficient to not ruin.
- Heavy pieces should be set 3 toes clear of common trash and recycling boxes.
- All heavy pieces should be set out at the scheduled assortment day and no previous than 24 hours of scheduled day.
Items that may not be picked up for disposal come with tires, concrete, bricks, filth, car portions, batteries, paint, hazardous liquids, backyard waste and any merchandise longer than 8 toes.