CENTRAL CITY, Ky. (WEHT) – Muhlenberg County Health Department (MCHD) reported 18 new COVID circumstances since May 2. Free COVID-19 trying out and vaccines can be introduced on the well being division on May 10 then at Beechmont Community Center on May 17. MCHD asks the general public to name for an appointment at (270) 754-3200.
The perfect tactics to forestall the unfold of sickness are to apply those protection guidelines:
- Get vaccinated for COVID-19 then get boosted when eligible.
- Get examined when you have signs or had been uncovered to anyone who examined sure for COVID-19.
- Follow isolation and quarantine steerage.
- Talk to a healthcare supplier about dressed in a masks and different beneficial precautions in case you are at prime possibility for critical sickness.
- Use prevention methods in response to neighborhood transmission ranges.
- Clean and disinfect regularly touched gadgets and surfaces the usage of an ordinary family cleansing spray or wipe.
- Follow the steerage supplied by means of Team Kentucky.
The virus will also be unfold by means of respiration droplets. Symptoms of COVID-19 would possibly come with fever, cough or shortness of breath. Individuals who’re experiencing signs must name the MCHD, Owensboro Health at (877) 888-6647 or Community Health Centers of Western Kentucky at (270) 338-5777.
Individuals with signs too can consult with an pressing care heart or touch a physician. More knowledge will also be discovered at kycovid19.ky.gov, name the state hotline at (800) 722-5725 or at the MCHD Facebook web page.