Politics

Pot left on stove causes early morning apartment fire on Airline


BATON ROUGE – A hearth at Fleur Apartments on Airline has been dominated unintended.

The Baton Rouge Fire Department replied to the blaze round 2:15 a.m. Monday. Once within the condominium, they discovered it stuffed with heavy smoke and the kitchen on fireplace.

Fire investigators have made up our minds that the hearth began from an unattended pot at the range. No accidents had been reported.



Source hyperlink

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.