It’s finally here! Boxing Day 2021 means bulk discounts on your favourite fashion and beauty brands.
Our articles are dedicated to helping you find the right product at the right price. We may receive revenue from affiliate and advertising partnerships for sharing this content and when you make a purchase. Learn more
After buying big for friends and family during Christmas, it’s only fair you spend some money on yourself, right? For Boxing Day 2021, buying some fashion and beauty items you love (or have always wanted to try) is practically mandatory.
Below you’ll find our round up of some of the great Boxing Day fashion and beauty deals for 2021, including major brands like THE ICONIC, Kate Spade, Dr Martens and more.
One deal to jump on fast is THE ICONIC’S one day offer of 25 per cent off women’s R.M Williams boots.
OVERALL FASHION & BEAUTY DEALS
FASHION BOXING DAY 2021 DEALS
- 50 per cent off select items by Kenji, Maddox, Blaq, Reserve and Trent Nathan
- 40 per cent off men’s shoes
- 40 per cent off men’s clothing by Tommy Hilfiger, GANT, Levi’s Gazman and more
- Select Van Heusen shirts now $29
- Select Calvin Klein business shirts now $49
- 30 per cent off women’s clothing by Levi’s, Guess, Abrand, Riders by Lee & more
- 40 per cent off women’s intimate apparel by Bonds, Berlei, Triumph, Jockey and more
- Up to 40 per cent off selected women’s footwear
- 30 to 40 per cent off select women’s handbags, jewellery and accessories including watches by Daniel Wellington and Hugo Boss
Runaway The Label
White Fox Boutique
Riders by Lee
Petal & Pup
BEST BEAUTY BOXING DAY 2021 DEALS
Oz Hair & Beauty
Coco & Eve
Sand & Sky
WHAT IS BOXING DAY?
Boxing Day is always on the day after Christmas Day, the 26 December. The term ‘Boxing Day’ is actually thought to have originated in the 1800s when the affluent would give their servants and staff a day off and bequeath them with a boxed gift they would take home to share with their families.
Now, the day after Christmas is best known as one of the biggest sales events in our country. In fact, Monash University researchers discovered two-thirds of Aussie shoppers would delay their festive spending until today to take advantage of bargains.
Want more great Boxing Day 2021 deals? Check out the sales that started early here.
Discover the best discounts on your favourite brands at news.com.au’s Coupons page here.
To stay up to date with all the best new products, sales, deals and more, sign up to our Best Of newsletter here.