OHIO CO., Ky. (WEHT) – A visitors violation resulted in drug fees in Ohio County this week.
Law enforcement officers say on May 12, The Pennyrile Narcotics Task Force and The Ohio County Sheriff’s Office Interdiction Unit performed a visitors prevent at the Western Kentucky Parkway in Beaver Dam for a visitors violation. OCSO says upon drawing near the automobile, the smell of marijuana used to be regarded as coming from the interior.
OCSO says K9 Astro used to be deployed and did point out the presence of narcotics within the automobile. Law enforcement officers say the driving force, Mark Coy of Hartford, used to be discovered to be in ownership of marijuana, quite a lot of drug paraphernalia, and several other oxycodone tablets, and using on a suspended drivers license.
Coy used to be charged with the next:
- Possession of Controlled Substance 2d Degree, 1st Offense
- Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Possession of Marijuana
- Failure to or Improper Signal
- Prescription Controlled Substance Not in Proper Container
- Driving on Suspended License 2d Offense